I have been tagged by Sue Hickton for the meme 7 things you don’t need to know about me and thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make this also my 1st task for the 7 Days to Rediscovering Your Blogging Groove Challenge – Write a list. So here goes
- I love books and reading but didn’t discover this real joy until after I finished high school.
- I have days when I make a concerted effort to not turn my computer on, computer free days.
- I went to several different schools including Rottnest Island (off the coast of Western Australia), Derby (North-Western Australia), South Hedland(North Western Australia) and an all girls school in Perth.
- I passed the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award while at high school.
- I was a qualified swimming instructor before I was seventeen and also an aerobics and exercise instructor in my 20’s.
- I still have a soft spot for David Cassidy( my teenage crush) and a recent (past 3 yrs) love of Robbie Williams music.
- I have am not afraid of cockroaches or spiders, but don’t particularly like mice.
That was not as hard as I thought it would be and could have easily done 25 things but will spare us all. I am supposed to tag more people to do the same thing but most people I know have already completed this. So if you are reading this and haven’t done your 7 things then consider yourself tagged.